Hotel Amenities in the Luxurious Hamptons
The Perfect Location for Exploring Long Island's East End
The Southampton Inn provides casual and classically comfortable lodging in the world famous "Hamptons." We are within walking distance of the historic Village of Southampton, with its charming boutiques, museums, galleries, fine dining and theatre. We are surrounded by magnificent estates, pristine beaches, renowned wineries and iconic nightlife. You don't need to purchase a mansion... let us be your home in the Hamptons.
As a guest of the Southampton Inn, you are always welcome to arrive as early as you like on your check-in date and depart as late as you wish on your checkout date. Although guestroom check-in is at 4:00pm and checkout is at 11:00am, we encourage all of our guests to come early, stay late, and utilize all of the amenities that we have to offer--effectively turning your one or two night stay into a two or three day getaway in Southampton.
Amenities at Our Hamptons Hotel on Long Island's East End:
- 90 charming guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Café OSO with indoor and al fresco dining
- 7,100 square feet of indoor meeting space
- Library with cozy fireplace and Steinway piano
- Play Room for children of all ages
- Heated outdoor, 50-foot swimming pool (May 15th-October 15th, weather permitting)
- Manicured lawn to play croquet, volleyball, badminton or simply relax
- All-weather tennis court
- Private gardens
- Clam bakes and lobster dinners throughout the summer
- Computer work station in lobby
- Complimentary shuttle to Cooper’s Beach (in the summer)
- Elevator to and from dining and banquet facilities
- Wheelchair accessibility throughout the property
- Nearby golf, boating, fishing, surfing, kayaking, biking...
The Southampton Inn is just steps away from designer boutiques, a number of celebrated restaurants, art galleries, parks, museums, and is just 1 mile from renowned Cooper’s Beach. View the many offerings of our luxury hotel in the Hamptons in our gallery.